This lesson serves as a mini-education offering strategies, rules and game terms delivered in quick informational bites.
1) Blackjack: Play ‘Dealer must stand on ALL 17’s tables.
2) Best: single deck tables, no double down restrictions. Re-splitting and surrender allowed.
3) You only have to beat the dealer: you can win with a 13 or 14 hand and a dealer bust.
4) Master the hit/stand strategies and true count system for card counting แทงฟุตบอลออนไลน์.
5) Snag the third base seat to survey all the cards on the table before your decision.
6) Watch for dealer ‘tells’. Signs that can give away hands.
7) Don’t take Insurance.
8) Don’t play blackjack at a table where player’s blackjack pays 6-5 or even money.
Stick with the standard 3 to 2 payout.
9) Pass up blackjack tables that utilize a continuous shuffling machine where cards are returned to the shuffler after each round.
10) A Quick Tip Blackjack Strategy follows:
Your Hand against Dealer Upcard (D)
12 to 16: (D) stand on 2 to 6, hit on 7 to ace
17 to 21: (D) stand
10 or 11: (D) double down on 2 to 9
Soft 13 to 17: (D) hit except double down on 5, 6