Russia, with the highest literacy rate in the world (99.6%), has become increasingly popular as a destination of higher studies amongst international students due to its global standards of education and affordable costs. In fact, the cost of MBBS in Russia is quite reasonable, compared to other nations.
The last 15-20 years have seen a surge in the number of international students coming to the Russian Federation; especially for MBBS Admission in Russia. Thousands of Indian students graduate from the more popular Russian universities every year. Consequently, medical colleges in Russia for Indian students have witnessed a massive influx of admission applications.
Russia happens to be the home to some of the top MBBS colleges in Europe and even the world. These medical institutes operate under the supervision of the Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation. They are listed under the World Health Organization Directory of Medical Schools. Students from different parts of the world travel to the country to study MBBS in Russia and a major percentage of these international students consist of Indians.
MBBS in Russia is considered to be one of the most advanced in the world which is evident in its universities’ well-equipped labs and classrooms. Teaching methods and standards are extraordinarily high and are able to render a student fit for pursuing his or her medical career in any country. Sessions at medical universities in Russia begin in September and each year is divided into two semesters mbbs russia admission.
Main Advantages of Studying MBBS in Russia:
1. Degrees from Russian universities are recognised by MCI, UNESCO and WHO.
2. No entrance exams, No Donations. Students don’t need to appear for any entrance examination or pay any donation at the time of admission.
3. Affordable Tuition Fee.
4. Admission procedure is simple and fast.
5. Cost of living is considerably low and economical.
6. Russian medical universities provide student with medical insurance and this covers all costs of medical treatments during their stay in the country.
7. Comfortable hostel accommodation.